Nextcloud 21.0.1 upload limited to 700kbps too slow

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (21.0.1)
Operating system and version (Centos 8):
Apache or nginx version (Apache 2.4.46)_
PHP version (7.4)

The issue you are facing: Slow Uploading of files on the nextcloud. max 700kbps.
Uploading using the filemanager of directadmin is 5 to 8MBPS

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

Steps to replicate it:

1. Uploading a 100MB file on the documents
  2. Uploading a 50MB file on the documents

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

Hi @Von_Loid, have you trys this line ? : sudo -u www-data php /var/www/nextcloud/occ config:app:set files max_chunk_size --value ''
Do you use antivirus app ?

-bash: -u: command not found

I’m using centOS with Directadmin
I’m not sure if there is a antivirus app on my vps

Please use the search for existing topics first, there are so many tips and tricks and then you can at least say what you have tried, and also provide the important information. 10s of google search: