We made a bugfix release of our desktop client today. Due to a mistake during the release, we are at 3.6.4, not 3.6.3 - there’s an issue with 3.6.3, please don’t update to that version but take 3.6.4!
If you updated to 3.6.3 - it is just the German translations that are broken, you can simply move to 3.6.4 to fix them. No worries
This is the best release to use with Hub 3 (25.0.2, coming soon), as it contains a feature that lets it automatically lock files when you use the ‘edit locally’ feature from the web UI.
- [stable-3.6] Fix typo of connector (desktop#5171)
- [stable-3.6] fix renaming of folders with a deep hierarchy inside them (desktop#5186)
- [stable-3.6] Make user status selector modal, show user header (desktop#5213)
- [stable-3.6] Prevent bad encrypting of folder if E2EE has not been correctly set up (desktop#5225)
- [stable-3.6] Feature/edit file locally restart sync (desktop#5237)
- Add forcefoldersync method to folder manager (desktop#5239)
- [stable-3.6] Make use of plain text-enforcing qml labels (desktop#5240)
- [stable-3.6] Lock file when editing locally (desktop#5246)
- [stable-3.6] Format some QLabels as plain text (desktop#5249)