The Desktop team just released version 3.2.1 of the desktop client, the first bugfix release after 3.2 introduced Virtual Files.
- Do not schedule reboot when installing MSI in silent mode unless
'SCHEDULE_REBOOT is set.
- Display VFS sync folder within the navigation panel on Windows.
- Windows MSI. Do not allow installing Nextcloud client on < Windows 10 or <
- fix errors when calling CfRegisterSyncRoot by setting more fields
- add info in the installation page about the supported server versions
- status wrong for directories when using vfs and nextcloud desktop 3.2.0
- update the news part of documentation with improvements from 3.2 release
Get it now on our website! Let us know how this release works for you, we always appreciate feedback.