Upgrade from 28.0.3 to 29 beta Warnings

Hello, I have two standard installation instances, my personal production and test, running Ubuntu server with MariaDB and Apache2. On my test machine, I’ve upgraded to version 29 from 28.0.3. I understand this is just the first Beta version, but these are now the warnings I’m getting, coming from a green “all check passed” state. Screenshot has been provided. Any thoughts please?

For the yellow warnings, there is a link to the documentation missing, and this part is probably not documented yet. Something to do before the release.
Also no changes so far mentioned on:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/latest/admin_manual/release_notes/index.html#critical-changes

For the other issues with links, check if that helps you to solve the problem.

If things are broken or don’t work as expected, for the beta versions, don’t hesitate to check the bug tracker (Issues · nextcloud/server · GitHub), perhaps it was already reported and it is worked on.
And if features have been working on NC 28, don’t hesitate to open directly bug reports on the bug tracker, especially for beta versions.

Parameter order was wrong, fixed on master, see commit (as pointed to in another thread and mentioned here).

1 Like

Thanks for the responses. I’ve waited for the Beta 3 version and it removed all off those warnings. I’m now getting the green “All Checks Passed” check.

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 8 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.