Unable to connect to 'trusted_domains' error after upgrade to 29.0 beta

I am getting the following error upon upgrading.

"Could not check that the data directory is protected. Please check manually that your server does not allow access to the data directory. To allow this check to run you have to make sure that your webserver can connect to itself. Therefor it must be able to resolve and connect to at least one its trusted_domains or the overwrite.cli.url "

There are many other messages also all alluding to this lack of resolving any of the ‘trusted_domains’

Could you try this patch out: https://github.com/nextcloud/server/commit/fa3103b38a1240957645063545c61a1c50244437.diff ?

5 Likes

Bingo! That fixed it.

However, I now notice that the cron job fails with the following:

Error: Class “OC\BackgroundJob\TimedJob” not found in /var/www/html/nextcloud/apps/music/lib/BackgroundJob/Cleanup.php:24

This one is a problem you need to report to the music app, they need to migrate away from OC\BackgroundJob\TimedJob towards OCP\BackgroundJob\TimedJob before releasing for 29.

3 Likes

I hope you don’t run any Beta-software on a productive system but only on a testinstance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.