Update Alert (13.0.2) but not update available

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2): 13.0.2
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04): Armbian 5.38 stable
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25): Nginx 1.10.3
PHP version (eg, 7.1): PHP 7.0.16

The issue you are facing: update alert (13.0.3) but no update available in Parameters page

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y

I have tried to update in the command line with

sudo -u www-data php updater.phar
-> No update available
Nothing to do
`

1 Like

The same here. I keep getting the update notification via the sync client and whenever I log into the website but there is no update button available in the admin section.

Same here: debian stable current + 13.0.2. I see the bell but in settings, no update is shown so I cannot start it. See Nextcloud updater does not see the new update (13021 > 1303) .

NOTE: According to Nextcloud 13.0.3 and 12.0.8 available the update was postponed.

1 Like