Trusted domain error à répétition

Bonjour,

Depuis ma nouvelle installation, j’ai des “Trusted domain error” à la pelle. Savez vous pourquoi ou comment les éviter ?

Merci d’avance !

Benup

You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided zero technical details it is impossible to help you as-is. Thanks.

1 Like

Bonjour,

Comme signalé par wwe, on a besoin davantage d’informations.

À commencer par la version de Nextcloud, où est elle hébergé et de quelle façons.
Une capture d’écran de l’erreur n’est pas négliagable.

Cordialement,
Dylan

1 Like

Bonjour, désolé pour le temps de réponse mais la vie de famille et le travail n’aide pas. :slight_smile:

Mon installation est sur un Raspberry Pi à jour :
Système d’exploitation: Linux 5.15.61-v8+ aarch64
CPU: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Rev 1.1 (4 cores)

Pour Nextcloud, je suis sur une 24.0.6, donc la dernière je pense. J’ai tout installé de zéro, sans passer par l’image Docker.

Mon problème est simple, des connections intempestives dans le journal (en pièce jointe j’ai mis une capture d’écran). J’ai installé Fail2Ban, est créé une prison pour ça, j’ai fermé le SSH et HTTP non sécurisé sur ma box, juste laissé le HTTPS en route. Dans le domaine, mon IP n’est pas inscrite dans le fichier config.php de Nextcloud, juste le domaine internet.

J’aimerais savoir d’où vient tout ce trafic ? Sinon pour le reste Nextcloud est une merveille :slight_smile:

I did it… in french ! :wink:

Je t’ai mis quelques éléments :wink:

if this IPs do not belong to your users this are likely bots constantly scanning the internet and looking for vulnerable systems. As soon you expose a system in the internet bot start scanning it… nothing to be scared but you should keep your systems updated and apply security measures like 2FA so nobody can guess your passwords…

use IP Address Lookup - IP Location Lookup For Any IP Address to check where the IP comes from… this more for education… but could give you some hints in case something going wrong.

1 Like

Yep but you can avoid the log entries in Nextcloud, respectively you can avoid that they get to your Nextcloud, if they don’t use the correct domain and subdomain. On my server every bot (or person) that uses the IP gets a 404.

1 Like

Yes, this confirms what I thought ! Thanks. Humans hate bots :slight_smile: (except Bender)
For 404 you setting this on .htaccess ?

Sorry for my english :slight_smile:

No, personally I would try to avoid changing anything in the .htaccess file of Nextcloud whenever possible.

A better way to set this up, would be in the Virtual Host config on your web server, respectively I have a separate “Catch-All”-Virtual Host configured in Apache, that redirects everything to 404 that doesn’t match any of the ServerName directivies configured in my other VirtualHosts.

However, I’m using a manually installed LAMP Stack in a VM, so I’m not sure what the best way would be to do this in combination with a Docker setup. Probably by using a reverse proxy and configure it there…

I am on a Raspberry Pi4. Surely you need more powerful hardware ? I understand the method, I’m also on Apache. Don’t touch my htaccess :wink:

Thanks for the tips