OnlyOffice compiled with Mobile Edit Back

@Nemskiller what do you think about my version with the local.json?

create a file outside with:

{
  "services": {
    "CoAuthoring": {
      "sql": {
        "type": "postgres",
        "dbHost": "localhost",
        "dbPort": "5432",
        "dbName": "onlyoffice",
        "dbUser": "onlyoffice",
        "dbPass": "onlyoffice"
      },
      "redis": {
        "host": "localhost"
      },
      "token": {
        "enable": {
          "request": {
            "inbox": true,
            "outbox": true
          },
          "browser": true
        },
        "inbox": {
          "header": "Authorization"
        },
        "outbox": {
          "header": "Authorization"
        }
      },
      "secret": {
        "inbox": {
          "string": "TOKEN"
        },
        "outbox": {
        },
        "session": {
        }
      }
    }
  },
  "rabbitmq": {
    "url": "amqp://guest:guest@localhost"
  }
}

then when you deploy the new image just do a
docker cp local.json <CID>:/out/linux_64/onlyoffice/documentserver/server/Common/config/local.json

reboot, done.

I believe it is something silly. I recompiled version 5.6.0 of OO, it took about 4 hours. I made all the settings that are described on the official OO website and this message occurs.

They dropped the Welcome home page screen since 2 versions.
Now you get welcomed with an error message. Nice.
That why the /healthcheck URL is important

then an OO welcome screen will no longer appear? I put http: // my-ip / healthcheck and the answer was true, does it mean it’s working?
follows a server screen

To test the connections, go to nextcloud / owncloud, with the administrator and the user in the settings where you can run OO, and uncheck the option “open file in the same tab” and save. after opening files in your nextcloud / ownlcloud and see if you can open more than 20. if a message does not occur and you are still able to edit 21 or 22 open files is working.

1 Like

Yes to all your questions.
@fabiobarbosa Be conscious that the version you compiled will have the unlimited connections (100 - 200 - 500 the number you put) but won’t have the ability to edit files if you are using :
A tablet, a smartphone or using the NextCloud app on those devices.

1 Like

you are my hero. in the “thesis” managed to compile version 5.6 of OO. Now I will install the certificates and try to see if my next cloud will be accessed without further problems.

It’s ok. i really need to edit documents within the nextcloud web. I don’t need editing on mobile devices, like tablets or smartphones. I put only 150 connections that I believe is enough

For the SSL it’s really easier to use Proxy with Nginx or Apache.
Really simple to renew certs with letsencrypt then

would you have a link with a step by step how I can do it this way? As I am learning to deal with OO, a lot is new to me and it would be a great help if you could help me with this setup. I’ve been trying to compile for about 15 days, first I got its docker, but as I don’t have much knowledge, I couldn’t get it to work, so I decided to compile it on a pure server (I don’t know if you understood) OO and with great difficulty and I got help from everyone.

Re-read the first comment on this topic.
I speak about Nginx Proxy. If you use apache so you will have to google apache proxy for OnlyOffice

1 Like

@dev0 i will look at then i will upload the upgrade to 5.6.0.
It can make the how to more quicker to follow.

1 Like

Hello,
Could you share the dockerfile you use in https://hub.docker.com/r/nemskiller007/officeunleashed ?
Thanks,
Bigz

1 Like

For information i had an error while restarting my docker container

[2020-08-10T12:40:37.575] [ERROR] nodeJS - [AMQP] Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:5672
    at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1107:14 

I docker stop and docker start again and it works, no idea why.

Nothing personal, but I wouldn’t trust a docker image without sources either. :confused:

Have a look at this repo:

1 Like

I don’t have a docker file written by myself.
I use the one that OnlyOffice gave on github.
I put the source code and compiled files in a share for 5.5.1 but it’s really huge and so i didn’t do it for 5.5.3.
I won’t release them for 5.6 but i will do for 6.0

Here is the github for creating a Docker Container from compiled files : https://github.com/onlyoffice-testing-robot/onlyoffice-documentserver-run-compiled
I used the Ubuntu 18.04 one

Sorry, no offense meant!

The files in the repo I linked to basically allow for building a patched version of OO within the container itself (with cleanup) and provide all the steps needed to do so in a documented way. Not even a Linux host needed.

I didn’t bother with pushing the image to the registry though.

Yeah
The main point why i’ve made this Docker container isn’t changing the 20 connections limitation, there is more easy ways to achieve that (like a script).
It’s for bringing back MOBILE EDITING, something OnlyOffice totally f*ck’d up.
And you can’t modify that with a script with a vanilla docker container.
I “just” downgrade some files from the version bellow 5.5.1, compile with OnlyOffice tools and Dockerize it with OnlyOffice tools too.

1 Like

hello then you will not recompile version 5.6.2 of OO? will expect to release version 6, is that it? as for the script to remove the limitation of 20 connections could you say how to make or post how to use this script? I appreciate your effort to make OO available without limiting the 20 connections.

I will update my docker to 5.6.2 but i won’t share the compiled files. I will do it for the 6.0 version.
For the script i don’t know :man_shrugging: follow this : OnlyOffice compiled with Mobile Edit Back