We are happy to announce the release of Nextcloud Deck Android
1.9.5 #apps:deck !
Only a week published after version
1.8.3 we have implemented a few often requested features:
- List widget to keep track of your work (special thanks to @dan0xii)
- Display linked projects to integrate even more with other apps of your Nextcloud
- Filter by no tags for feature parity with the “unassigned cards” filter
- Reduce amount of data which is queried by the database for a better performance on older devices
- Make synchronization more tolerant for defect user objects
- Several bugfixes
We also implemented so called
ETags for the synchronization of the user accounts which will partially speed up the sync and consume less data (requires Nextcloud ≥ 19). The plan is to apply this mechanism also on the synchronization of boards, lists, cards and so on, but this requires some work to be done in the server app first.
We highly depend on feedback from you and are looking forward to your reports. Please understand, that we also rely on appropriate input and therefore require a completely filled issue template.
The release is rolled out in stages (at time writing 20%), so just be a little patient if you can’t see the update yet or switch to the beta channel.