I just installed NextCloud 16 on my server…
- I need to make sure Let’s Encrypt is installed and running and generated the SSL for my domain.
- How can I go about making sure the following is completed also, “Please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator, edit the “trusted_domains” setting in config/config.php like the example in config.sample.php.”
- I want to add a NTFS network share that it can be indexed and referenced how can I go about doing that with the correct permissions?
- Should I modify the sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-available/nextcloud.conf for the SSL because I found where to request the SSL but it isn’t working… b/c it says No virtual host…
- Check ether certbot, or what I prefer acme, read more about why --> Port 443 open, 80 closed. Also docu how to use them linked in github. E.g. use acme with Standalone tls-alpn mode:
acme.sh --issue --alpn -d example.com
- Just edit your config.php under
/pathTo/nexctloud/data/config/config.php. And added something like according to your domains:
Read more about config here: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/16/admin_manual/configuration_server/config_sample_php_parameters.html#default-parameters
- If you added NTFS to Nextcloud via External Shares, just create user for nextcloud and added it in config. Read more how to: https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/16/admin_manual/configuration_files/external_storage_configuration_gui.html
If you what to make folders of NC accessible via NTFC, check this solution: Help integrating Nextcloud with existing unRAID file structure [long]
Also you need to rescan this folder periodically, https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/15/admin_manual/configuration_files/external_storage_configuration_gui.html#adding-files-to-external-storages, or e.g.:
- This is an example of configuration file with VirtualHost Nextcloud 16 Security Scan: __Host-Prefix and this could be
ssl.conf for it --> How to disable TLS 1.0
Also read Step by Step in my GIST:
Thanks for the feedback… When I log into my instance… I don’t have the capabilities to create office documents why is that or where should I look to fix this?
onlyoffice or collabora installed? just enabling the app in nc is not enough.