My first app: Audio Player

Would a 4th option be possible?

1. Settings per share to chose between:
    -Player link
    -Download link
    -Stream link

This way you could generate 2 shares for the same file/folder, with which one you can only download and the other could for example have the player opening.

Also with the player you might want to have the option to download, once you played it and decide you like the song.

at least not an option for me - happy to take a pull request :slight_smile:
to tamper with the core-sharing-mechanism is defiantly far beyond my skill level

I donā€™t blame you :slight_smile: I just thought to give an other option, but did wonder how much impact it would bring. Maybe something for version 2 :wink:

Second option please (after iplementing FC Online Streams) :sunglasses:

Hi, I ran into this site and saw the 360 player.
http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/
Maybe as a nice gimmic the audioplayer could have a selection of different skins?

once you share a mp3, you have the 360 already :slight_smile:

oh sorry, i meant i recognized the 360 player from your app :wink: i donā€™t know how the skin is loaded, but maybe itā€™s easy to change the skin, so we kan choose wich player we want. just a suggestion for the app :wink:

1.0.2 was pushed to the app-store

now alle these feature requests! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thx for the update!
I noticed there is still a GUI glitch.
When using fullscreen, some rules are half visible. This is when using chrome, Internet Explorer has no problem.
Also the volume and shuffle buttons fall off the page:P When i hide the left menu i can see the buttons. Both IE as Chrome have this issue, only in fullscreen.

1 Like

Version 1.0.3 is available in the ownCloud App Store and on GitHub.

2 Likes

The first feature release of Audio Player is available in the ownCloud App Store and on GitHub.

Please report bugs or feature request using the GitHub issue tracking system only!

v1.1.0 (2016-08-24)

• new navigator: dynamic lists for artists, genres, years (more to come)
  • redesign of backend table structures
  • proper handling of artists, album artists, genres
  • RU localization
  • special scanner setting for cyrillic characters (see personal settings)
  • navigator views remembered after app restart
  • better visible playing indicators in files app
  • fix: ID3 editor dropdowns

full release history

1 Like

The second feature release of Audio Player is available in the Nextcloud App Store, the ownCloud App Store, and on GitHub.

Please report bugs or feature requests using the GitHub issue tracking system only!

Questions are welcome! :wink:

v1.2.0 (2016-09-09)

• fix: wrong spinning wheel location in css
  • fix: cover art crop box more flexible
  • fix: album transparency
  • enhancement: rework of sidebar with integrated playlists in dynamic navigation
  • enhancement: performance improvement when loading categories
  • app:code-check compatibility
  • app will be signed as of this release

full release history

A bugfix release of Audio Player is available in the Nextcloud App Store, the ownCloud App Store, and on GitHub. This version fixes a bug with icons if a custom apps directory is used.

1 Like

Unfortunately this app does exactly nothing on my v10 Nextcloud system. It patiently scans through 6700 files but doesnā€™t find any music :frowning:

Before I upgraded from Owncloud 8 it did work. Is there something magical that needs to be switched on somewhere?

Hello,
What do you mean by scanning the files? Do you have 6700 audio files and you can watch the scanner progress window going through all of them?

Did you install a new version of AP during the update -> did you reset the old library?

Are the mime types still in place?

If you still have issues, let us know here

It never lists any file names, just shows a running count and a progress bar that slowly crawls up to 100%. And Iā€™ve reset the library 2 or 3 times!

-> pm for further discussions

It still isnā€™t working. I suspect this is because there doesnā€™t seem to be anything to tell NextCloud what a music file is. There is no ā€œaudioā€ entry in the mimetype files, and I donā€™t see where the audioplayer tries to define them.

Hello,
Please check this wiki and let me knowā€¦

Iā€™ve looked at that already. There are no ā€œaudioā€ entries in the mimetypesaliases file before or after audioplayer is installed.

Should I have to create the config/mimetypealiases.json for all audio files? If so, I donā€™t understand the required format. My library has mp3, .ogg, m4a files, among others.