My first app: Audio Player

Hello,

sorry for the confusion. you let us to an error in the docu. the mimetypeMAPPING is the relevant information. docu is updated

please check the file if all types are there.
if not, create an own mapping file as written with the content
{ "m4a": ["audio/mp4"], "m4b": ["audio/mp4"], "mp3": ["audio/mpeg"], "ogg": ["audio/ogg"], "wav": ["audio/wav"] }

They are all there, yes. But the scan still doesnā€™t find any audio files :frowning:

Hello Rello, i have two Questions

1. can sort all Albums in alphabetical order ?
  2. when i edit mp3 tag and save it, the mp3 file is corrupt and playing time is 10 second. Idea ?

thx for help !

Hello Mariano,
1.: Albums are sorted by their Artists in alphabetical order right now
2.: interesting finding. I will check it locally for any issues in the editor-code

thank you for your feedback,
Marcel

i donĀ“t know why, yet work the mp3tag-edit fine.

please tell me to sort by album_name not artist_name !

Hello Rollo, im again ^^

itĀ“s possible to scan all mp3 via crontab all 30 minutes for all User to have acces on my music database ? (share)

Hello,
An occ job is on the to-do list.
This could then be attached to the NC cron job.
But its still pending devā€¦

Thanks for the app. One question/request: after a song is done, the app auto-plays the next song in the list. Is there a way to stop this? I use the app to play audio fragments during a language class. They are not songs in an album. It would be nice if I could turn the auto-play-next-song feature on and off.

1 Like

Hello,
Please do me a favour and open an issue/request in GITHUB.
I will put it on the backlog and evaluate how to integrate it in a userfriendly way

The audioplayer has itā€™s own subsection in the forum:
https://help.nextcloud.com/c/apps/audioplayer

So feel free to ask your individual question there rather than building up a never-ending discussion which is hard to follow. Also note that there is already a feature list for the next upcoming versions on github:

1 Like