Limited upload speed on docker container

Hi, I am willing to migrate my running nextcloud from my debian install to a docker container. When deploying containers (with this guide Docker Hub) everything is fine and my desktop sync client can connect, but for some reason the upload speed is limited to 30MB/s.

Using my “traditional” installation directly on debian this issue is not present, I can sync files maxing out my gigabit connection (110MB/s upload speed). It gets 30MB/s limited speed when using the docker container (download speed is fine at 110MB/s). I ran an iperf test from my docker container to my PC and I successfully get my 110MB/s upload speed so it is some configuration limitation.

I tried changing php memory limit as shown here (PHP memory limit to 128 ? · Issue #447 · nextcloud/docker · GitHub) to 512M and it didn’t work either.

Any ideas of what could be limiting my upload speed?

Let’s try again, bump

Hi @pepesuriano,
I don’t know if it it can solve your issue but try this in nextcloud directory and refresh your web page:
sudo -u www-data php occ config:app:set files max_chunk_size --value 0

I ran this on the nextcloud container and besides the command was successful, my speed is still limited to 30MBps

Here is the output of the command:
sudo -u www-data php occ config:app:set files max_chunk_size --value 0
Config value max_chunk_size for app files set to 0