Internet connection not recognized

Can you please describe where this php.ini file is located in FreeNAS? and was your error: “This server has no working Internet connection. This means that some of the features like mounting external storage, notifications about updates or installation of third-party apps will not work. Accessing files remotely and sending of notification emails might not work, either. We suggest to enable Internet connection for this server if you want to have all features.” ?

what was your fix for this?

hey,
I am not sure anymore how I fixed this. But as far as I know, I had to change some php-settings on the settings page of my webhosting service. There were a setting called “disable functions” and I had to choose the rihe right one to enable it.

Hello,

I have this on logs:
Error internet_connection_check GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException: cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate is not yet valid

Nextcloud 13 installed on Open Media Vault 3.0.97.

Thank you.
Best regards,

Did you check the time on your server? That often happens when the system is restarted and the battery for the internal clock is empty.

1 Like

Than you for your reply.
The time wasn’t good and I didn’t see that OMG :laughing:.

So I configure ntp file /etc/ntp.conf and do this:

sudo service ntp stop # or systemctl stop ntp
sudo echo server 0.fr.pool.ntp.org >> /etc/ntp.conf
sudo echo server 1.fr.pool.ntp.org >> /etc/ntp.conf
sudo echo server 2.fr.pool.ntp.org >> /etc/ntp.conf
sudo echo server 3.fr.pool.ntp.org >> /etc/ntp.conf
sudo ntpd -gq
sudo service ntp start # or systemctl start ntp

It’s looks OK.
Thank you very munch for your reply!

A post was split to a new topic: No internet connection on FreeNAS

Sorry, this was a rather confusion topic with many different reasons for the missing internet connection. There were some issues addressed in the server code. So I’m closing this topic. If you still have such an error, please open a new topic. It’s better to keep a topic to one specific problem.