Dear Experts reading these lines…, Anyone willing to help with the N.Desktop Client?
Using Nextcloud Client (Version 2.3.3 (build 1)) on a Windows 10 PC and Nextcloud Version 13.0.2, I searched the help.nextcloud.com Forum for any helpful answers on using Nextcloud Desktop Client:
(1) where to select “only Compare” all files on Nextcloud Desktop Client and on the server, Synchronize selected, choose synch direction of files?
(2) where to select “synchronize only files first selected through myself”?
(3) where to choose the synch direction (Server >< Desktop) or “Master - Slave”?
Is is correct that there is no solution through Nextcloud??
- based on posts such as Sync/Compare existing files?
- Synchronize files moved to Nextcloud directory not using nextcloud software?
Can anybody recommend a better synch software running on Win 10 instead of the Nextcloud Desktop Client?
I greatly appreciate your comments, help or input, even if they are kept short.
Thank you :o) !