The app Social login via “OAuth GitHub” works very well ! Thanks a lot for all contributors. Thus, I would like to go further by using the “Custom OAuth2” function. I try to set the “Custom Oauth2” as same as what I have set with “OAuth GitHub” (still verifying account by GitHub).
I follow the GitHub OAuth’s template from: https://github.com/zorn-v/nextcloud-social-login/blob/master/3rdparty/hybridauth/hybridauth/src/Provider/GitHub.php
Here is what I do in “Custom OAuths”:
- API Base URL: https://api.github.com
- Authorize url (can be relative to base URL): https://github.com/login/oauth/authorize
- Token url (can be relative to base URL): https://github.com/login/oauth/access_token
- Profile url (can be relative to base URL): https://api.github.com ???
- Scope (optional): user:email ???
- Profile Fields (optional, comma-separated): ???
- Groups claim (optional): ???
For, 4-7 I don’t know what to put in these boxes. Please help me to configure these so my Custom OAuth will work as same as “GitHub OAuth”.