Why do I have to reinstall Nextcloud Office after each session?

I have installed Nextcloud Office as a bundle (admin > apps > bundles > “Download and Enable”).

I have not enabled the built-in Collabora server. As I am running Nextcloud in Truenas, I have installed the Collabora truecharts app in TrueNas and set up my own server (collabora.mydomain.com). I have added this in the Administration settings. It works.

However, I have to redo these steps (“Download and Enable” in the Apps menu in Nextcloud, filling in Collabora server details) everyday. Why could that be?

hi @flimofly welcome to the forum :handshake:

you are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post. This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided not many technical details it is impossible to help you as-is. Thanks.

Please use the search - lot of issues have been discussed already

“disappearing” app makes me think the Nextcloud Office aka richdocumentsapp is somehow removed from your Nextcloud installation - maybe the config or apps folder is not persistent (if it’s docker)