Unable to rename folder or upload data on Windows 10 mount via WebDav

Support intro

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slightly_frowning_face:

help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:

example

Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:

longer
example
here

Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart:

Nextcloud version (eg, 12.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 17.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.1):

The issue you are facing:

Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N):

Steps to replicate it:

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

PASTE HERE

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

PASTE HERE

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

PASTE HERE

What do you want to tell us with this posting? Please fill in information about the used Nextcloud environment, how you’ve set-up the WebDAV access, if you could find information in the Nextcloud log file etc., etc.
It is always a good idea to use multiple sentences to describe in detail what your problem is and what you want to expect from the readers. The template provides a guide line what you should provide best.

1 Like

Hi J-ed,

My apology for improper information,

I am am able to create and delete for any user but unable to rename and upload any data to folder.

Below are the logs.

webdav OCP\Files\ForbiddenException: Access denied

webdav Sabre\DAV\Exception\BadRequest: expected filesize 10000000 got 3407872

Below are my data directory permissions.
File: ‘data/’
Size: 4096 Blocks: 8 IO Block: 4096 directory
Device: ca11h/51729d Inode: 18087938 Links: 27
Access: (0770/drwxrwx—) Uid: ( 33/www-data) Gid: ( 33/www-data)
Access: 2019-04-23 21:54:01.802607122 +0400
Modify: 2019-04-22 21:53:50.254842642 +0400
Change: 2019-04-22 21:53:50.254842642 +0400

You’ve still not provided any information about the used software etc. :frowning:
Based on the displayed WebDAV message the following posts might help you finding a solution for your problem:

1 Like

Appreciate your response j-ed but I had to reinstalled everything and working fine.

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Please mark this as closed, Issue was related to File access control.