Hopefully soon I can update my installation. Currently only 14 is offered as the latest version in the admin interface. After this had been done, I can do intense testing with Friendica, which offers ActivityPub in the upcoming version as well.
In preparation to this tests, possibly a developer of this app can answer some question?
- which activities (“Create”, “Announce”, “Like”, “Dislike”, “Update”, “Delete”, “Accept”, …) are supported?
- which content types (“Note”, “Article”, “Video”, “Image”, “Event”, …) are supported?
- which account types (“Person”, “Organization”, “Service”, …) are supported?
- Are linked signatures used? If yes: Which library is used for this?
- How is the receiving comment distribution done? Does the receiver relay the received comments if it was the receiver’s post that started the thread?
- Does the app accept posts that are relayed (means: the http signature is not done by the actor)?
- Does the app fetches missing posts, when a comment arrives to a post that isn’t currently available at the system?
If the answer to some of the questions is “no”, I would like to offer my support. I had implemented AP for Friendica: https://github.com/friendica/friendica/tree/2018.12-rc/src/Protocol/ActivityPub
If someone from the developer team of this app is at the C3 in Leipzig, I really would like to get in contact there.
P.S.: I hope that some more developers of AP implementations will be at the C3, I really would like to get in contact with them, so that we could better work at improving federation issues.