after upgrade to nextcloud 14 i encountered error 403 messages while:
- Deleting folders
- Uploading files that are larger than 10 MB
I just created a new folder and deleted it afterwards. The result is a error message that indicates that the file could not be deleted.
The dev tools are showing the following request:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:s="http://sabredav.org/ns">
Uploading a large file:
Error 403 and nothing happens.
Response:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<d:error xmlns:d=“DAV:” xmlns:s=“http://sabredav.org/ns”>
<s:message>Could not create directory //web-file-upload-35e1b44804237f5fc324749155f457e8-1538814883800</s:message>
In this message the two slashes are looking strange to me.
What i already did:
- Checked logs: nextcloud, php, apache error, modsecurity => No errors
- Checked folder permissions
- Modsecurity is set to report only, but not to block anything
- Check that the MKCOL statement is allowed in apache config
- Changed temp directory as pointed out here: Forbidden Sabre\DAV\Exception\Forbidden error
Can somebody give me another hint?