(SOLVED) Failed to read document from storage nextcloud 18.0.7 + collabora docker

Hi there.

I had a fully working Nextcloud 18 + Collabora docker install untill June, when suddenly it stops working. When I try to open a document or create a new one, I got this message:
fallo collabora

I read an old post that someone fix it upgrading PHP from 7.0 to 7.2, but this is the PHP version I have installed. Must I upgrade PHP to 7.3 or 7.4?? If so, I can´t remember exactly what modules I must install, with this line must be enough?:

apt install php7.4-common php7.4-mysql php7.4-xml php7.4-xmlrpc php7.4-curl php7.4-gd php7.4-imagick php7.4-cli php7.4-dev php7.4-imap php7.4-mbstring php7.4-opcache php7.4-soap php7.4-zip php7.4-intl -y

My server specs are:
Ubuntu 18.04 server with LAMP installation.
PHP 7.2.24
Nextcloud 18.0.7
Collabora office Docker install

Thanks you!

Hi again.

After upgrading my Nextcloud install to 18.0.8 version, magically it works again. I don’t know why.

Thank you all

Some weeks ago I was facing the same problem again, but I can solve it following this post: I change my docker run command with --network host instate of -p 127.0.0.1:9980:9980 and now it is working again

my server is working fine when i logged using ip address of my nextcloud server,and i can able to access all docs in that server, But when i logged in using domain i cant access docs in the server.getting " failed to read document from storage nextcloud " error.if any one knows about it please drop me a ping in skype, where i can able to show my issue.Thanks for your time.my skype id is : raghavaraghu.rr_1