Seeking Community Assistance for Integrating Nextcloud spreed signaling with OpenLiteSpeed

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I’m reaching out to the Nextcloud community for some guidance and assistance with a specific integration task.

Integration Task:

I am currently working on integrating Nextcloud-spreed-signaling with OpenLiteSpeed as my web server. While I have followed the recommended configuration steps, I have encountered some unexpected issues and challenges.

Seeking Community Expertise:

I believe there are many experienced members in the Nextcloud community who may have valuable insights and expertise in this area. Therefore, I would like to request your assistance, suggestions, and guidance to help me successfully complete this integration.

Specific Issues Encountered:

I have encountered [describe the specific issues or errors you’ve faced briefly]. Here are the details of my setup:

Operating System: Ubuntu LTS 20.04 (with Cyberpanel 2.3)
OpenLiteSpeed Version: 1.7.18
Steps Taken:

I have followed the following steps as recommended in this documentation:

I am open to any suggestions, tips, or solutions that you may have. If anyone has successfully integrated Nextcloud-spreed-signaling with OpenLiteSpeed or has experience with similar setups, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you for being part of this fantastic community!

Best regards,

hi @tempshark_tempshark welcome to the forum :handshake:

you are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post. This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided zero technical details it is impossible to help you as-is.

AFAIK openlightspeed is not widely used -I would recommend you start using common webserver and once you setup is working more to this one - checking for differences in the logs after each change…