RC1s of 26.0.2 and 25.0.7

Maintenance releases of 26.0.2 and 25.0.7 are coming next Thursday and RCs for those are now available on our download server.

As always, help with testing is very much welcome!

We updated our servers, did our tests, and the release candidates seem pretty decent. Still, give it a whirl and report back here so weā€™re even more sure that itā€™s good to go! If you notice anything out of order, please report back on the appropriate github repository! :bowing_woman:

Downloads

Changelog

26.0.2rc1

25.0.7rc1

1 Like

Tried using the snap daily package. Just updated my daily build from the state v26.0.1 to v26.0.2 RC1-2023-05-17.

This red warning for non-functional WebDav is a bit weird, as WebDav works well and I have no issues with the client. :thinking: Was not there before.

This is the log entry. Seems to be an issue with E2EE.

I can make an issue on GitHub if you want, but I probably canā€™t give any more details.

EDIT: It is not possible anymore to see the file list in webbrowser while the E2EE app is enabled (clients still work).

Please let the snap devs know in Issues Ā· nextcloud-snap/nextcloud-snap Ā· GitHub

i have the same issue with webdav on bare installation. I had not time to check any logs but replaced backup 26.0.1 as I could not access the files in the browser anymore.

tried to change php8.1 to php8.1-fpm but that did not change anything.

also this post is 8days I updated from 26.0.0.11 to 26.0.1 and instantly after upgrade it tells me 26.0.2 is available on stable. this confuses me how long is testing ?

1 Like

I have some instances with same WebDAV error, but some without.
Log data seems to point to E2E encrypted folders.

If in Webview there is one or more E2E encrpted subfolders the view fails.

Would somebody please add this to issues @ Github, I do not have a Microsoft Account and never ever will have oneā€¦

Error: Cannot use object of type OC\Files\Node\LazyUserFolder as array

/var/www/REDACTED/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/E2EEnabledPathCache.php - line 56:

OCA\EndToEndEncryption\E2EEnabledPathCache->getEncryptedStates()

/var/www/REDACTED/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/APlugin.php - line 105:

OCA\EndToEndEncryption\E2EEnabledPathCache->isE2EEnabledPath()

/var/www/REDACTED/apps/end_to_end_encryption/lib/Connector/Sabre/RedirectRequestPlugin.php - line 187:

OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\APlugin->isE2EEnabledPath()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php - line 89:

OCA\EndToEndEncryption\Connector\Sabre\RedirectRequestPlugin->propFind()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1052:

Sabre\DAV\Server->emit()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 984:

Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesByNode()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1662:

Sabre\DAV\Server->getPropertiesIteratorForPath()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 1647:

Sabre\DAV\Server->writeMultiStatus()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 346:

Sabre\DAV\Server->generateMultiStatus()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/WildcardEmitterTrait.php - line 89:

Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpPropFind()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 472:

Sabre\DAV\Server->emit()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 253:

Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod()

/var/www/REDACTED/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 321:

Sabre\DAV\Server->start()

/var/www/REDACTED/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 85:

Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()

/var/www/REDACTED/remote.php - line 172:

require_once("/var/www/cl ... p")
1 Like

Workaround: Disabling the E2E App helps to view the folder view

You may not want an MS account, but your alter ego (A. N. Other) could register for one.

nope, this still would undermine my creditbility, I am dogfooding, helping others to free software and privacy awareness.

Great answer!

Yours, PaulB

There was a new version of the e2ee app released just recently that should fix it.

Related issue: Error with Files after 25.0.7 or 26.0.2 update with enabled E2EE App : Cannot use object of type OC\\Files\\Node\\LazyUserFolder as array Ā· Issue #450 Ā· nextcloud/end_to_end_encryption Ā· GitHub

2 Likes

confirm, this fixes it, thank you!

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Problems deleting folders with sync app

Sorry, this thread is regarding testing the release candidate of NC, special problems with new versions before the final release. Now it was released already. If you have a problem with any version, please open your own topic and provide the information asked for in the template.