please help me develop a default two factor provider app structure. I went through a basic concepts and first app tutorial, but I still can’t undestand the structure. Looking at source codes of other two factor auth apps doesn’t help.
I try to implement twofactor authentication with programmable smart cards into Nextcloud. I have everything ready even with basic PHP code to communicate with the card on user side. I just need to place this code somewhere in freshly created app with some basic settings available.
This project might be expanded in the future using different technology for connecting the smart card by using some JS libraries like web-eid.
Here are a few points which might more elaborate my problem:
- What is the minimal code base for such an app?
- Or can I just create basic IProvider and simple security settings for let’s say creating password in PHP and add some UIs and fancy things later?
- How are different web technologies (PHP, Js, Vue.js, webpack, some app-specific custom libraries and templates app) connected together?
- Which one of them are a necessity to develop a two factor provider
- Js files are usually minified in the installed app which makes it unreadable - if I look on their github page, there’s only a readable src folder with readable js files - do those get converted to js folder when installed?