NextcloudPi on a Rock64

I think that the issue is fixed. Please, follow up on github to verify :wink:

Just FYI I had the /var/log/apache2 issue also. I reinstalled Armbian from scratch and then installed Apache BEFORE I installed NextcloudPlus. All worked well at that point.

Hi!

i have installed from scratch OS and followed procedure to install ncp. Until now seems the installation has finished successfully and seems that is working everything fine, I’m going to test now some addons and will come with news later.

great! finally found where the issue was and it is now solved :slight_smile:

now it seems that we need to wait for armbian to finish their work on the rock64

since yesterday I am testing new release of ncp plus and until now everything is perfect!
i have very good feeling running this release with HW rock64

1 Like

awesome! just fixing the last details for armbian :wink:

Stable release is finally available for Rock64! :sparkles:

1 Like

alright! I’ll try to build again then!

Good news! I’ll download the latest Armbian image for the Rock64 and reinstall NCP with the script. Will let you know how it goes.

still no luck building

good news! I was finally able to build an image that boots. Will now generate a testing NCP image!

announced

feedback welcome

I will give your new image a try shortly and report back.

1 Like

No matter what I do I get the following error upon boot:

BUG: spinlock lockup suspected on CPU#1,
lock: 0xffffff8009311438, .magic:dead4ead, .owner: /-1, .owner_cpu: -1

what Rock64 model do you have?

I have the 4Gb ram version. Aside from ram amounts, I’m not sure how else to tell model.

maybe try the official armbian image, see if it boots.

Official image booted up no problem. I redownloaded and flashed the NCP Armbian image but still no luck. Getting the same error message as before.

mmm it is the first time I see this with this image. They have a “stable” image but it’s not yet ready to be reproduced by me exactly, so we might have to wait until they move the source to stable.

I created a quick Armbian 5.45 image without NCP, can you try to see if it boots?

https://ownyourbits.com/downloads/Rock64_testing_plain/

I tested this plain image and got the same error as before.

I did forget to mention that I am running my Rock64 board via Micro SD card and not via an Emmc Module. If that helps.