I’ve been trying to make works Nextcloud & OnlyOffice on the same server for the past few days without success.
- Docker with Portainer,
- Nextcloud (latest image available),
- OnlyOffice (same as Nextcloud),
- PostgreSQL (as the db of my nextcloud)
- Nginx vanilla (non docker installed)
Everything’s installed on the same server. (18.04)
My server is a local server, with ALL port opened on my box in order for me to access it from anywhere.
Everything seems to be fine, my nextcloud is working properly as I was able to install it normally. Then, same as my Onlyoffice. When I go on my https://document.domain.something/ (My nextcloud & onlyoffice are both in https) I’m able to see :
Great, onlyoffice is working normally as well.
Now, when I try to connect my onlyoffice to my nextcloud I have :
**Error onlyoffice HealthcheckRequest on check error: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 60000 milliseconds (see http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)**
Funny thing is : if I try to connect to my OnlyOffice via another nextcloud on another server, it works ! I’m able to connect to my onlyoffice and open/create files with it. And If i try using it locally (with my 192.168.x.x:onlyofficeport) it’s working too, but it doesn’t when I try it by using my https://domain.something/ .
So far I’ve tried :
- looking at logs, but nothing is showing any kind of problem,
- reinstalling everything from scratch,
- create a new docker network and connecting all of my containers to it, but since there’re already - connected via bridge this shouldn’t be an issue,
- Adding the
‘onlyoffice’ => array ( ‘verify_peer_off’ =>TRUE, ),
to my nextcloud, withtout any success either.
- Connect my onlyoffice to another nextcloud server, somewhere else It works.
I hope you guys can gelp