Noob here. Fresh install of Nextcloud 23.0.3. Installed Collabora Online - Built-in CODE Server and Nextcloud Office. When I try to create a new document and choose any template, I get a message “unable to create file from template”. Can someone help me?
- check your nextcloud.log in /var/www or right side admin menu for errors.
- check collabora documentation on their github
- check their github repository for any related issues
- search the forum for previous posts on the exact error
- fill out the full support template found when you attempt to post to the #support category and add it to your post
Either copy paste all errors you have or use a pastebin. Technical details are king. Thanks.
Same problem, I can offer more informations
I also use NC 23.0.3 with installed CODE Server and NC Office.
I get the same error message, in my log file the following error is thrown:
“OC_Image::fixOrientation(): No image loaded”
My configuration so far:
Gentoo Linux 2.7
OPCache and APCu installed
Got the same issue as posted here: Nextcloud Office kann keine Dokumente aus Vorlage erzeugen