Nextcloud Deck Android 1.12.1 - Attachment picker

We are happy to announce the release of Nextcloud Deck Android 1.12.1 #apps:deck ! :slightly_smiling_face:

After version 1.11.1 this release will ship improvements especially for attachments.

• :camera: Directly take photos from within the app without leaving the card

• :framed_picture: Directly pick images from your gallery
  • :bust_in_silhouette: Directly pick contacts
  • :paperclip: Directly pick files from your downloads folder

We highly depend on feedback from you and are looking forward to your reports. Please understand, that we also rely on appropriate input and therefore require a completely filled issue template.

The release is rolled out in stages (at time writing 5%), so just be a little patient if you can’t see the update yet or switch to the beta channel.

playbadge fdroid badge

If you’d like to get involved into the development, check out our good first issues and other ways to contribute :rocket:

8 Likes

Lovin’ my Apple devices and iOS. I look a bit jealous of all the Nextcloud Android apps and the love the apps get.

Very well done.

If you are looking for an iOS Deck client, i’d like to refer you to https://github.com/cbackas/iOS-Deck

This seems to be an early development state, but if you are interested in further development, you should try to support the developer with some nice motivating words :speech_balloon: testing feedback :left_speech_bubble: , maybe code :computer: or translation :earth_americas: contributions and of course beer :beer: & pizza :pizza: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the hint.
Have not been aware of that project.