Nextcloud AIO setup problem

I just updated it ,also can you help me in modifying my domain to get local access

Another possibility is to modify your hosts file to point to your local ipv4 address for your domain but then external access will no longer work for that PC.

I just added this advice to the readme: GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All In One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

1 Like

If possible can you add some tutorials for doing this…
Also i had one more question :grinning:
Lets says I am using duckdns domain for nextcloud aio and infuture if i change my isp and also update the new IP in the duckdns, so will it work ??

Not sure about this. I think there are many tutorials out there how to do this…
See e.g. Installation - Pi-hole documentation and Post-Install - Pi-hole documentation and HOWTO: Using pi-hole as LAN DNS server - Community How-to's - Pi-hole Userspace

Yes it will work. This is one of the reasons why we always recommend to use a domain to connect with your Nextcloud.

1 Like

Hey I am back with new question :smiley:
I want to add external usb storage to it…
How do i do it??

I suppose you are looking for this: GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: Nextcloud AIO stands for Nextcloud All In One and provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Nextcloud AiO setup: The server is not reachable on Port 443 …

Hey guys!
Do not forget about Hairpin-NAT :wink: NAT - RouterOS - MikroTik Documentation

Explanation:
Your nextcloud-aio-domaincheck container request https://your-nextcoud-domain.tld [itself] through your router public IP, but gets reply from your docker host local IP. So, The server is not reachable on Port 443 = WTF! an unexpected IP :japanese_ogre:
The same problem will happen on all you local devices that share the LAN with you docker host.

Proper Hairpin-NAT config solves the problem :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah but how to do it on the rogers or bell router.
I am relly using my own nextcloud aio using vpn to access it inside my home :disappointed_relieved:

Yeah, my ISP gave me some lame router too :slight_smile:
So, I’ve just bought a SOHO Mikrotik router made all configs there.
Alternately, If you have some spare hardware (and spare time :smiley: ), you can install pfSense Download pfSense Community Edition and use it as the main router.

Hey I am thinking to transfer my aio setup to oracle cloud , So can you help me how can I transfer my all existing settings users and data to the cloud ??

I cannot help with details but the basic procedure would be backing up your instance from the AIO interface, transferring the borg archive to the new server, starting a new AIO instance on the new server and entering the path where the borg archive is stored on the new server and its encryption key in the AIO interface instead of a domain.