Nextcloud AIO setup problem

Whatā€™s that about a VPN in your browser?

Also, sometimes when a browser returns SSL protocol error, it can be because it was using HTTP and the server was using HTTPS, or vice versa. I donā€™t know a lot about how Opera behaves, but it may be worth typing in the https:// until you have it set up.

1 Like

I have used the https and also my vpn in turned off. Also other thing is that how can then i access the aio page using the same domain

1 Like

I had put https on it and also the vpn is turned off and the thing is I can access the AIO page but not the Nextcloud one

So Nextcloud is not reachable via your domain? What do the apache container logs say?

1 Like

Yes it is not, I will send it to you tonight ,the logs for apache.

It says too many certificates createdā€¦

I fear this is unfortunately nothing we have under our control. Your only options left are now to change the domain and e.g. use another subdomain by following allow to change Domain Ā· Discussion #362 Ā· nextcloud/all-in-one Ā· GitHub or wait until the rate limit is removed again.

1 Like

Man i got the solution
I changed the domain and then after doing that you need to access your nextcloud domain using another network or vpnā€¦
Right now i am able to connect to the new domain and its working

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m having exactly the same issue as the OP. Been running NextCloud for years, but just recently went to migrate to AIO.
Port 443 is confirmed as being open, but when trying to enter my domain I receive the same error.

I havenā€™t yet tried switching to the Beta channel (would rather avoid that tbh).

Out of curiosity, what exactly does the ā€˜Domain Validationā€™ do/perform?

The flag is already released in the stable channel so it should work with that, too.

We test multiple things: See all-in-one/php/src/Data/ConfigurationManager.php at 63a74beeab319e27c7d76b11df2740d5b8673833 Ā· nextcloud/all-in-one Ā· GitHub

2 Likes

Hey what if i want to switch to stable version without harming my current setup running ??

Simply switch to the stable channel. There should be no harm :+1:

1 Like

Can you help me how to do soā€¦
Also i had come through a new error that is like i can access the domain from outside network but not able to open from home network

See GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

Did you use the domain to open your Nextcloud or the internal ip-address?

1 Like

yes i am using domain to access the nextcloud and also tried to open with internal ip.
I also want to ask that if i remove the master container running right now and install the stable one will it retrieve my data adn users created.

You can use a local dns server and modify your domain locally to point to your internal ip-address which will make it work.

If you use the same command again that you used for creating the mastercontainer and only change the tag, it will retreive all your data and users created, yes.

1 Like

I am just trying to put password in docker aio menu but i think it is incorrect so how can i reset the password for the aio

Which password are you trying to change? Do you have a screenshot maybe?

1 Like

I am unable to login to this

All right! See Lost the AIO setup password, what can I do? Ā· Discussion #803 Ā· nextcloud/all-in-one Ā· GitHub

1 Like