New Deck iOS client

Hi guys,

I’m developing an iOS client for the Deck application.

If you want to help me, I’m looking for testers and designers mainly. Developers are always welcome ofc, the app is written in react-native.

The repo is there: Cyrille Bollu / deck-react-native · GitLab or GitHub - StCyr/deck-react-native: Please use https://framagit.org/StCyr/deck-react-native

Regards,

Cyrille

5 Likes

Congratulations on your work. The application seems to be very good.
there is just a limitation on the number of boards, which is a shame.

What limitation? There shouldn’t be any… :thinking:

Please create an issue if possible

Br,

Cyrille

The application allows me to see only 12 Boards, impossible to navigate down to see the remaining edges.

I use nextcloud 20.0.11
ios 14.5

I really find the application successful!

Version 0.3.2 is out with support of moving cards between stacks => https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nextcloud-deck/id1570892788

I’ll try to have a look at this 12 boards limitation in the next coming days

Best regards,

It’s great that there’s finally a Deck client for iOS. I’ve been waiting for this for a while. I do however think, you still need a bunch of help in the design department. The current version does not look very good at the moment and has some contrast issues.

What’s the best way to support you design-wise? Figma mockups or someone contributing directly to the repo?

Edit: I just sent you an email! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all,

Version 0.5.0 of Nextcloud Deck for iOS has been released.

It brings some bugfixes, a better design (thanks @NextnewsDev ), and internationalization support.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Awesome, congratulations! This deserves much greater community attention. Will likely need a stronger forum presence as well. :+1:

Apple Store Listing release for iPad and iPhone.

2 Likes

Woa, I didn’t follow up much on this topic :grimacing:

Please be informed that version 0.11.0 of “Nextcloud Deck” for iOS has been released.

I can’t list here all the improvements that have made it since version 0.5.0; There have been too many.

Don’t worry though, there’s still place for a lot of other improvements :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Any help welcome :wink:

1 Like

Please do share if you feel so inspired. No doubt everyone here will be riveted. :smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Nextcloud Deck for iOS 0.12.0re

Great, appreciate your work!