NC 15, missing on shared hoster

I am on a shared hoster and cannot launch the occ command. After the update to NC15 I got the following message :

• The database is missing some indexes. Due to the fact that adding indexes on big tables could take some time they were not added automatically. By running “occ db:add-missing-indices” those missing indexes could be added manually while the instance keeps running. Once the indexes are added queries to those tables are usually much faster.
    • Missing index “owner_index” in table “oc_share”.
    • Missing index “initiator_index” in table “oc_share”.
  • Some columns in the database are missing a conversion to big int. Due to the fact that changing column types on big tables could take some time they were not changed automatically. By running ‘occ db:convert-filecache-bigint’ those pending changes could be applied manually. This operation needs to be made while the instance is offline. For further details read the documentation page about this.
    • filecache.mtime
    • filecache.storage_mtime

I got the same for update to NC14 and somebody post a sql request for manually upgrade the database. I search but I doesn’t find the same for NC15, can you post it here ?

Regards.

See

1 Like