As the title say : I have two Nextcloud instances… both with different and common data and different version (database is also in a different version).
- Version 24.0.1
- Mysql version: 8.0.27
- Version 22.2.2
- Mysql version: 5.7.26
I would like to end up with only one instances, keeping everything from both servers.
I tried to look for something similar but couldn’t find anything recent.
Merge two nextclouds into one
- In this issue: Owncloud to Nextcloud, different set of accounts and data
- I have:
- a different version of everything
- both on Nextcloud
- some data (but not all) are identical.
- Only 2 to 5 accounts (identical) on both instances.
In any case, thank you for any help you might provide.
FYI: What I expect in replies ?
- if it is possible ? Including if going to work on the database ?
- An average Idea of how big a challenge (ie: a week of work, or six months) ?
- A basic road to follow in order to make this merge ?
Again, thank you.