MacOS, CalDAV - Unable to verify account name or password

Hello,
I’m trying desperatly connect my Calendar app/Contacts app to my NC but no luck. All I get over and over is Unable to verify account name or password after trying to login via System Settings / Accounts. The way I’m doing it is Add Account → Add Other Account → CalDAV Account → Manual and copying “Copy iOS/MacOS CalDAV address” and hit enter.

Current address is https://192.168.x.xxx/nextcloud/remote.php/dav/principals/users/my_user/
The login I use is the same for NextCloud.

I also “fixed” my .htaccess to

but the Overview still says
" * Your web server is not properly set up to resolve “/.well-known/caldav”. Further information can be found in the [documentation :arrow_upper_right:]"

What am I doing wrong? Where I should look for possible troubles?

Thank you for your help

Kilian

Hi men , i am the same problem , please i need help .

Same problem.

I found a solution for my case (CalDAV): Instead of “manual” select “advanced” and enter the port (443 by default for SSL) and the path explicitly (in my case /remote.php/dav/principals/users/samtuke/).

Looks like this on my setup:

Hello! I’ve been able to replicate this solution with CalDav, but cannot do the same with CardDav (I enter the same configuration as CalDav, including server path - I keep getting the “Unable to verify account name or password”). Are there any solutions that you know of?

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.