the iphone app seems to be broken…
it does generate wrong files names - even the original filenames is set on ;
name of the file in nextcloud > IMG_0059.JPG
name of the file on iphone > IMG_0649
in case photo is taken as Live - some photos are generate with mov other without;
Only 4 mov were generated instead of 16.
any idea why such fundamentals bugs are there?
Sadly enough your post is missing almost all specific technical information. Thanks for your post, but please take a little time to get acquainted with the forum and make a stronger effort to troubleshoot. It is the least you can do when asking others to help you:
- Search your question as keywords on this forum. If you find something useful, link it directly into this post.
Search the internet using your issue as generic keywords. Specificity is king:
php modules missing Ubuntu Snap update
- If you have an error message, repeat this process to search for your error on the forum and internet.
- If you do not find an answer, you are likely using the wrong keywords. Try simplifying your search on the forum and internet even more.
nextcloud php modules missing
- Once you’ve done this you should be able to edit and update your post with specific technical information we can use to help you.
- Check Nextcloud admin documentation
Please edit and update your post to include:
- Direct Links to any useful info pages, posts and other info you find.
- Add screenshots to your post for context
- If you have large log files to attach you can link to a pastebin
- Fill out our support form and add into your post.
These are the exact same steps we volunteers will be following to help you! So, get to it!
@JimmyKater not sure,
i clearly described issue; cant google anything regarding to it.
what exactly is missing?
running nextcloud 24.0.4
using latest ios nextcloud app
i am bit confused… i have photos on iphone as Live;
as part of the Autoupload they are uploaded as jpg and mov; is that correct behavior?
also i assume the reason why i cant preview mov files is some license stuff with apple? there is no way to install player for a preview of these mov files?
Live Photos use the .HEIC format, which from what I can tell is still not natively supported in Nextcloud. Instead, it uses FFMPEG to convert the Live Photo into a movie file and still image.
As far as working previews, it looks like some people got them working in this thread, but it looks complicated.
still its broken, it does upload files with wrong filenames;
some live photos are uploaded as jpg with mov file other are not…
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.