Sorry to hear you’re facing problems
help.nextcloud.com is for home/non-enterprise users. If you’re running a business, paid support can be accessed via portal.nextcloud.com where we can ensure your business keeps running smoothly.
In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the below as you can. Feel free to use a pastebin service for logs, otherwise either indent short log examples with four spaces:
Or for longer, use three backticks above and below the code snippet:
Some or all of the below information will be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can
Nextcloud version (eg, 20.0.5):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 7.4):
The issue you are facing:
Is this the first time you’ve seen this error? (Y/N): Y
Steps to replicate it:
- another shared files in next cloud with my email
- my email has a notify that i receive shared files
- but when i come back to next cloud app, i don’t see this file or can’t find it
Please help me to know why? Tks for your supporting
welcome to the community of Nextcloud.
Sadly enough your post is missing almost all specific technical information. Thanks for your post, but please take a little time to get acquainted with the forum and make a stronger effort to troubleshoot. It is the least you can do when asking others to help you:
- Search your question as keywords on this forum. If you find something useful, link it directly into this post.
Search the internet using your issue as generic keywords. Specificity is king:
php modules missing Ubuntu Snap update
- If you have an error message, repeat this process to search for your error on the forum and internet.
- If you do not find an answer, you are likely using the wrong keywords. Try simplifying your search on the forum and internet even more.
nextcloud php modules missing
- Once you’ve done this you should be able to edit and update your post with specific technical information we can use to help you.
- Check Nextcloud admin documentation
Please edit and update your post to include:
- Direct Links to any useful info pages, posts and other info you find.
- Add screenshots to your post for context
- If you have large log files to attach you can link to a pastebin
- Fill out our support form and add into your post.
These are the exact same steps we volunteers will be following to help you! So, get to it!
PS If we were to offer a prize for a posting with the least information, you would be at the top 3 of the list, probably …