[Help Test] Super Productivity - Task Management with CalDav, WebDav

sp1 sp2
Super Productivity, see their Github Repo, has just added support for CalDAV and WebDAV systems. Help testing appreciated for new CalDAV features and Nextcloud integration.

What is it?

Fully open source project management tool with a focus on time tracking.

• Click here to try the Web App
  • Android app available from Play Store and F-Droid
  • Windows, MacOS, Linux clients available via Electron.
  • Add storage from Drive, Dropbox, and WebDAV
  • Per project integration with Github, Gitlab, Jira, and CalDAV.
  • Markdown Notes support
  • Conveniently track time spent on each project or sub-task, while including breaks throughout the day, reminders, and alarms.

Should allow you to synchronize your project management against the Deck app and Task app while saving data to your preferred filesystem.

1 Like

I’m trying to set that app up - but I’m confused by the sync file field in the sync form - what is that?!

@Sewdohe Are you referring to Super Productivity? If so, have you checked their documentation?

Yeah, and it seems from the github issues page other users are having similar issues

In that case try reporting your issue to the associated github issues. You can link them back here as well. :heart:

1 Like

Did anyone succeed in adding a NC Deck to Super Productivity?

It took me quite a while to get a usual calendar working (it looks like you have to use the display name of the calender?!?) but I failed hard now on the Deck calendars

Here is status of the integration with Deck, which is limited to card titles being imported as tasks in SP.

1 Like

Thanks. So it should work…
Then I maybe use the wrong links. Is not very clear (at least to me) what the fields in Super Productivity exactly mean…