Help configuring SMB/External storage

Hello everyone,
I’ve tried googling around for the errors and I’m not having much luck.
First, I need to connect my Nextcloud VM to my file server over SMB.

Host - 10.0.0.5
Share - Images
Global credentials - username password
(no domain, no subfolders)
Error! - Server provided an empty response.
Red square, I sometimes get a yellow trapezoid-y square, but this system is not verbose enough to decode what is going on.

File Server: Server 2012 R2 permissions allow with the provided local account credentials
Tried the Mac File share over SMB, same error with a folder shared in the same way as Windows.

Second, since I can’t connect to SMB, how do I tell the Nextcloud VM that it has an 80gb drive?
It keeps erroring out with low free space like it still has a 20GB drive.

Either case, I need help troubleshooting this issue pronto if I’m to start syncing terabytes of images for friends.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.