Запутался с базами и контейнерами. (Got confused with databases and containers.)

Приветствую, уважаемые!
На домашний сервер установил связку Docker+Nextcloud+MariaDB+Let’sEncrypt по инструкции: Установка Nextcloud с Docker — DockerHosting.ru
В целом, всё работает, но тормоза напрягают. В поисках причины увидел ошибку :
"SQLite is currently being used as the backend database. For larger installations we recommend that you switch to a different database backend. This is particularly recommended when using the desktop client for file synchronisation. To migrate to another database use the command line tool: “occ db:convert-type”. "
И озадачился. В инструкции установка MariaDB, в docker-compose.yaml тоже MariaDB, а NC жалуется на SQLite.
grep db config/config.php выдаёт ‘dbtype’ => ‘sqlite3’,
Помогите, пожалуйста, разобраться с этим.

Greetings, dear friends!
I installed a bundle on my home server Docker+Nextcloud+MariaDB+Let’sEncrypt according to the instructions: Installation Nextcloud с Docker — DockerHosting.ru

In general, everything works, but the brakes strain the car. While searching for the cause, I saw an error : "SQLite is currently being used as the backend database. For larger installations we recommend that you switch to a different database backend. This is particularly recommended when using the desktop client for file synchronisation. To migrate to another database use the command line tool: “occ db:convert-type”. "

And puzzled. In the installation instructions MariaDB, в docker-compose.yaml too MariaDB, but NC complains about SQLite.

grep db config/config.php gives out

‘dbtype’ => ‘sqlite3’,

Please help me figure this out.

welcome to the forum @Gremlin :handshake:

the guide looks valid the only issue I could imagine - you missed the MariaDB config for Nextcloud container on first start… Nextcloud’s Docker container only consumes some variables on the very first start and once this config was applied it never consult ENV variables again see Inventory and clarify how each auto-config value is handled [WIP] · Issue #2224 · nextcloud/docker · GitHub for details.

It is crucial to create all the compose.yml and .env file before you start the container! Depending on the current state you could start from scratch or migrate the DB using the occ command.

look at

for more complex compose setup examples. depending on your goal and knowledge AiO could be good turnkey solution for an easy start.