Get Pictures over FTP

Hello Community
I have a unique Problem and I’m getting close to bevoming crazy.
I rund a Nextcloud Server on my own Homeserver with Proxmox. Nextclouds runs as an Container. My Fmaily used it to store files and Pictures.
One Night the whole thing decided to just not work anymore. The Nextcloud installation is, whatever I try not reachable.
SSH works
FTP works
Unifi shows an active Connection
The website is not rechable :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:
I do not even know where to start to find whats wrong with it.
I tried to restart it countless times:)))
I gotta admit that I am now at a point where I don’t care anymore if it runs or don’t, I just want to retrive the Pictures. I already have a different Solution in mind.

I thought that should be doable with an sFTP connection to the ubuntu Server it runs on, but where do I find them?
The data Folder in www/nextcloud is empty.
Do I have to change something else first? Are the pictures someplace else? I’m very good with Computers but I have to admit that this is not my area of expertise so I would be really glad if somebody would be able to help me.

Since I didn’t know where to start I didn’t include a lot here. If information is needed. I looked to get an apache error log in /log/apache2, but the latest error log is from october and empty. That was also kinda weird.

Thank you guys so much for help. I really appreciate it.

Sorry, this is not a Nextcloud question. Since you provided no technical information and are using Proxmox it is impossible to advise. For help with proxmox and ftp you’ll need to ask https://forum.proxmox.com/

This would need to be explicitly described as exactly what happened, including steps taken and logs. Nothing “just happens” in the world of server maintenance, but proxmox is also a complicated beast by itself.

Please provide logs and, if this all stems from Promox, consider whether the issue is actually with Nextcloud in this case. First thing to do is to create a post on the proxmox forum, link it here, and see if they can help guide you through your setup based on logs and technical details. Good luck.

Here is a link to the support template disregarded, but it doesn’t cover proxmox. Best!

Hi @lordpaulhd,
You are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you! Thanks.

If this is your preference we can close this ticket. It is up to you.