Gendered translations in Polish

Hi! I am using Nextcloud with the Polish translation, but there is one thing I noticed: all of the texts in Polish are translated using male suffixes. For example, lets take this translation. It uses the word przydzielił, which means [he] assigned. I would like to go through translations and change them, so that they don’t use forms like these. I know that the Nextcloud team cares about inclusivity of the translations, since I saw some change logs about that.
The suffixes could be put in parentheses for the three forms that are used in Polish. The word przydzielić can be przydzielił (male), przydzieliła (female) or przydzieliło (neuter). Thus przydzielił would become przydzieli(ł/ła/ło), or maybe przydzielił(a/o), or something similar to this). This is a form that that Facebook already uses in Polish translations (but they don’t use the neuter form unfortunately) whenever the gender of the person doing something is unknown. {user} added you is {user} dodał(a) cię (only (a) because of the lack of the neuter form as mentioned above).
I also checked the Russian translation of this string, and it uses this system of putting the suffix in the parentheses (again with no neuter form). I could go and change some strings, but this is a big undertaking that would probably require input from more transifex users, and probably some rules to not accept new translations that don’t follow that rule.

Edit: I checked more translations in Russian and this string uses a multiple form that is genderless. The same string in Polish has a verb that has a different suffix behavior; stworzyć can be stworzyłeś (male), stworzyłaś (female) or stworzyłoś (neuter). Unfortunately in Polish the multiple form isn’t used in these kind of situations, so an acceptable solution would be needed for this case. stworzyłeś(aś/oś) puts emphasis on the male form and stworzył(eś/aś/oś) just doesn’t look good. On the other hand, this string could be translated in a different way by using the second person (Nowa tablica {board} została utworzona przez ciebie), but it wouldn’t be a literal translation (it would mean New board {board} has been created by you back in English). Other apps don’t use that, and it would require a lot of changes to the translations.

@Valdnet please see

In my opinion, adding masculine, feminine and neuter endings makes text strings unreadable.
Nextcloud uses the masculine gender because the strings refer to a user who is masculine.

However, using a specific variation of the user’s gender would require a change in the code that would have to distinguish between the user’s gender.

I understand that having variations specific strings for users would require code changes, which is why I didn’t propose this solution. Adding variations to strings is a thing that is being done already in other languages in Nextcloud tough, so I think this would be the best option.

Nextcloud uses the masculine gender because the strings refer to a user who is masculine.

Unfortunately I don’t understand what you mean by this part. Could you elaborate?