Fehler nach Update 21.0.3

Hallo,

bin eigentlich ein totaler Fan von Nextcloud, aber auch genervt von den stĂ€ndigen Fehlern und an der Überlegung, mir doch lieber eine stabile NAS zuzulegen. Was mich das alles Zeit kostet

Nun gut - hoffe dennoch auf eine Lösung meines Problems. Wollte lediglich NC 21.0.3 updaten und erhalte nun folgenden unten stehenden Fehler.

Wenn mir jemand helfen kann, wÀre ich mega dankbar

Aktualisierung auf 21.0.3

Exception: App “News” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: 64bit or higher PHP required.

Detaillierte Protokollmeldungen

Update vorbereiten

Log-Level auf “debug” gesetzt

Wartungsmodus eingeschaltet

Reparaturschritt: Repair MySQL collation

Reparaturinformation: All tables already have the correct collation → nothing to do

Reparaturschritt: Repair SQLite autoincrement

Reparaturschritt: Copy data from accounts table when migrating from ownCloud

Reparaturschritt: Drop account terms table when migrating from ownCloud

Das Datenbankschema wird aktualisiert

Datenbank aktualisiert

Exception: App “News” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: 64bit or higher PHP required.

Das Update ist fehlgeschlagen. Bitte melde dieses Problem an die Nextcloud Community.

2 Likes

I don’t speak German, but I’m pretty sure that I have the same problem.

I got an update notice from the News application. When attempting to update, I get the following output:

Preparing update

Set log level to debug

Repair step: Repair MySQL collation

Repair info: All tables already have the correct collation → nothing to do

Repair step: Repair SQLite autoincrement

Repair step: Copy data from accounts table when migrating from ownCloud

Repair step: Drop account terms table when migrating from ownCloud

Updating database schema

Updated database

This happens with the web interface or with occ.

This is especially problematic since the host is a 32-bit system (Helios4 running Armbian, uname reports arm7l).

I’m happy to downgrade or even uninstall the News app (although I rely on it heavily) to get the Nextcloud instance working again, but I don’t see any way to do that.

Many thanks for your response.

I would like to uninstall the News APP. But I have no longer access to the Nextcloud. Should I do this with SSH access? If so, how can I do that. Sorry, I’m not an expert on this.

I think that I was able to fix this by going to the previous version.

Older versions of the app can be found on the https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/news/releases page.

I logged into my Nextcloud host, and downloaded the previous version as the administrator:

sudo -s
cd
wget https://github.com/nextcloud/news/releases/download/15.4.5/news.tar.gz

Then I changed to my Nextcloud installation and moved the new version to a hidden directory:

cd $NEXTCLOUD
cd apps
mv news .news-broken

Finally I extracted the older app and changed the permissions to match the rest of my installation:

tar xf ~/news.tar.gz
chown -R www-data:www-data news

I’m able to log into my Nextcloud again.

1 Like

It turns out this is discussed on the GitHub page:

Oh my God! It works again. What a great guidance and support. Thank you so much. :grinning:

1 Like

THANK YOU!!! That is awesome!

OT:
Aber ein deutscher Bereich des Forums ist ein deutscher Teil und sollte auch nicht gekapert werden.
Manche sprechen einfach kein Englisch und genau fĂŒr die ist dieser Teil eingerichtet.
Sehr nett von dir Sunshine, aber wenn schon deutscher Forumsbereich, dann mĂŒssen sich die Fragesteller anpassen.

@Rudibert:

Ich gebe dir grundsĂ€tzlich recht. Aber hier hat jemand etwas auf Deutsch gefragt und der Threadersteller war wohl froh, dass er eine Antwort mit der Lösung erhalten hat, egal in welcher Sprache und sich auch bedankt. Danach war der Thread sprachtechnisch natĂŒrlich verloren. Ich wĂŒrde sagen dass ist ein klassischer “edge case” oder “Grenzfall” :wink:

Hallo,

ich habe den gleichen Fehler wie Sunshine und habe danach den Lösungsansatz von shane befolgt. Jedoch wenn ich mich an die Nextcloud anmelden möchte, erhalte ich trotzdem noch den Hinweis, dass die App News aktualisiert werden muss. Wenn die Aktualisierung wieder starte, erhalte ich wieder die Fehlermeldung “64bit or higher PHP required”.
Wie kann ich prĂŒfen, ob die eingegebenen Befehle (Vorgabe von shane) auch korrekt umgesetzt wurden?

Kurzer Nachtrag an Rudibert und bb77. NatĂŒrlich schaue ich immer nach, wo ich das Problem exakt platzieren kann und suche ein deutsches Forum. Wenn ich dann aber auf englisch eine Antwort bekomme, schreibe ich so auch zurĂŒck. Im Übrigen ist es trotz Suche nicht immer einfach zu erkennen, wo genau ein Problem geschrieben werden soll.

Schön, daß du es nicht in den falschen Hals gekriegt hast!
:vulcan_salute:
Die Zerfaserung, Suchproblematik und die korrekte Unterbringung des eigenen Problems ist natĂŒrlich schwierig, deshalb halte ich es ja fĂŒr sinnvoll, so stringent wie möglich zu sein, also eben nicht im Thread auch noch die Sprache zu wechseln; also stattdessen beispielsweise den Fremdsprecher auf Deepl.com oder einen anderen Übersetzer hinzuweisen.
Aber: alles gut!
War ja nur als gutgemeinte Anmerkung gedacht und sollte auch die Anderssprachler nicht ausschließen.
:nerd_face:

Hello @shane,

I have done the steps as you have described. But I could not use the NEWS app, as I am getting an Error message within Nextcloud when I try to access the NEWS app.

Have you done any further steps to get them run?

Thank you.

superma

Sorry superma, that is really everything I did. Note that I am using Armbian, so if you are using some other distribution or have it installed in some other way the name of the owner of the directory might be different (that’s the chown -R www-data:www-data news step). Otherwise I’m not sure.

Shane, thank you for your information.
Today after one day - without any restart - it works again. Whyever.

Thank you

superma

P.S. I am using NextcloudPI

Hello @shane ,

it is me again. Now my Nextcloudpi distribution has been updated to Nextcloud Version 21. And I have the NEWS problem again. But now, If I revert back to News 15 then every night nextcloud tupdates it again to 16.0 and afterwards I can not logon to Nextcloud.

Is there any possibility to swith off the automatic upgrade of the news app? I have not fount any OCC command.

Thank you.

superma