External Storage Performance | occ files:scan --all

There is a difference and a problem with the scan engine for external storage. I can compare as follows

nextCloud v9.0.50

Starting scan for user 1 out of 1 (rescan)

+---------+-------+--------------+
| Folders | Files | Elapsed time |
| 16732   | 57990 | 01:32:42     |

ownCloud v9.0.3 RC-1

| 16912   | 59489 | 00:20:03     |

What you think about the speed? On a fast Linux Server this problem
slows down, but is not on level of earlier versions. It means, the speed
of oc9.0.3 now is on level with oc8.2.5.

It may possible, that the command “occ files:scan --all” is obsolete?

Sorry, for the moment I use ownCloud for this and I must doe it in the future because of this issue.

I realize that you are a great team. Nevertheless, you are still too few people for such a software project. Well, I’m watching you and test your software with each release. I test also in productive use, because I depend on it.

Particularly for me important ist External Storage because I access my Synology servers about the folder structure. I use mainly the DS1815 +, DS1512 +, DS412 +. The DS1815 + is the production server, the others are backup and backup server.

The DS1815 + is reasonably clear from the performance. For the other servers, the time period until a scan is done needs several hours (between 1.5 and 3). How can it be that this is taking so long? With ownCloud 8.2.x that was not so. The scans with these backup servers needs 15-25 minutes, now it takes many times.

Would not it be important to take up such essential things? These concern the core of the software. I do not understand, that you present resources are not focused and concentrated as it seems relating to the themes I saw here. I have the impression that their frittered you.

Okay, it is difficult for you. At the moment I can handle, but with ownCloud 9.x.x at this point there is a problem, was not before in ownCloud 8.x.x and be since the mapped drives in MySQL manages. What was the first?

@Andy64 Give them time to build up Nextcloud. To set up the whole development infrastructure from scratch is a major challenge, which can’t be done in one day - even with a big team. When you say that these guys are too few for such a project, I think you are underestimating their skills and motivation – they had a really huge share on the owncloud development, and I’m sure they will do just as good in the Nextcloud development as soon as the whole infrastructure is ready. I manage three (yet) owncloud servers, and I’m really excited about what the Nextcloud future will hold :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think its straight forward:

• stay with 8x
  • live with 9x and be happy that this is given to you for free
  • fix it yourself
  • but s bounty to find a developer
  • use another software

You can decide. But challenging the dev team for a low issue (core operation not affected; limited amount of users) is the wrong way i think

I understand your tips. But finally, I got at all times a comment. I am glad that there is nextCloud/ownCloud, so I also want to help and support as I can. But I’m sorry, I’m not a developer and can not coding, I am a mechanical engineer.

A long time I use ownCloud 8.2.x, this version is okay. I have been tested each Verion 9 of nextCloud/ownCloud and noting that now ownCloud 9.0.3 RC-1 make a well filescan, but also not perfect in all time.

Well, I’ll wait and we’ll see. At the moment I come clear with ownCloud 9.0.3 RC-1. Sorry for the excitement.

Just pinging @LukasReschke and @MorrisJobke since this might be of interest for you guys.

did you only notice the issue with the scann --all, or also with normal access?

it might be helpfull to come closer if this is an occ- or a SMB issue.

Hey, just found something that might be of interest:

check which SMB-Extention you are using.
I also has smbclient activated. I removed it and installed php-smbclient

in the OC git-issues you find a lot of hints related to the term “icewind”.
it seems to be a lot quicker because it can do more requests in parallel. on a first sight - not having so much data - it looks pretty promising!

In all of my Synology´s is SMB 2 activated. Possible is also SMB 3 and SMB 1.

Where have you owncloud up and running?
I meant the OC server - not the storage.

I had to install the php-smbclient on my PI and now the connect to qnap works better

I use only Synology servers for all. Installation of nextCloud/ownCloud and also storage of data. Because of mainly I use the storage system of Synology, I use the “External Storage” system of nextCloud/ownCloud to implement.

My production system is a Synology DS1815+ server, a good performance system. In which way this difference is possible ? Scantime to start was 17:30 for ownCloud, 17:33 for nextCloud :

nextCloud v9.0.52 daily

| 5079    | 31593 | 00:17:05     |

ownCloud v9.0.3

| 5079    | 31592 | 00:03:10     |

On my Synology DS1815+

nextCloud 10 beta

| 5235    | 31888 | 00:04:03     |

ownCloud 9.1.0.11

| 5235    | 31888 | 00:03:52     |

On my Synology DS412+

nextCloud 10 beta

| 6611    | 38356 | 00:09:32     |

ownCloud 9.1.0.11

| 6648    | 38570 | 00:08:39     |

Very good !!! :wink:

1 Like

@icewind Any idea for the performance drop?

I’m a little surprised at this question. I have nothing changed on my servers. I only updated from NC 9.0.53 to NC 10 Beta, nothing else. On 3 Synology servers I have the same result. At a fourth I have to look at the logs. NC now in the performance is approximately on level of OC. I have certainly believed that appropriate adjustments were made. For me someone have made modifications in this update.

Sometimes, but not everytime I get this kind of message :slight_smile:

Exception while scanning: "files/def5872d965ed8e1f99d250c02cf0e0d" is locked
#0 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php(650): OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/def5872d9...', 1)
#1 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Common->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#2 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#3 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#4 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(140): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#5 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(409): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanFile('FileZillaPortab...', 3, '220442', Object(OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry), true)
#6 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '220442', true, 0)
#7 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '220442', true)
#8 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219849', true)
#9 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219459', true)
#10 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219415', true)
#11 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219400', true)
#12 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '196329', true)
#13 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, 279, true)
#14 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(193): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#15 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(155): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/rescan')
#16 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(223): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('rescan', '/rescan', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#17 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 /volume1/web/nextcloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#21 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#22 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(145): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(NULL, NULL)
#23 /volume1/web/nextcloud/console.php(92): OC\Console\Application->run()
#24 /volume1/web/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/volume1/web/ne...')
#25 {main}

| 2339    | 14516 | 00:05:16     |

Exception while scanning: "files/fc3251a6816e8a141a1d6c40fdccff59" is locked
#0 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php(650): OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/fc3251a68...', 1)
#1 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Common->acquireLock('FreeCommanderPo...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#2 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FreeCommanderPo...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#3 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FreeCommanderPo...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#4 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(140): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FreeCommanderPo...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#5 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(409): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanFile('FreeCommanderPo...', 3, '196338', Object(OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry), true)
#6 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('FreeCommanderPo...', true, 3, '196338', true, 12652036)
#7 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FreeCommanderPo...', true, 3, '196338', true)
#8 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, 279, true)
#9 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(193): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#10 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(155): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/rescan')
#11 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(223): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('rescan', '/rescan', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#12 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#13 /volume1/web/nextcloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#14 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#15 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#17 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(145): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(NULL, NULL)
#18 /volume1/web/nextcloud/console.php(92): OC\Console\Application->run()
#19 /volume1/web/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/volume1/web/ne...')
#20 {main}

| 2712    | 16661 | 00:05:17     |

Exception while scanning: "files/db4bd5dccc8756f5f9d4869f37fcb742" is locked
#0 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php(650): OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/db4bd5dcc...', 1)
#1 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Common->acquireLock('SyncthingGTK/et...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#2 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('SyncthingGTK/et...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#3 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('SyncthingGTK/et...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#4 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(140): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('SyncthingGTK/et...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#5 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(409): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanFile('SyncthingGTK/et...', 3, '244333', Object(OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry), true)
#6 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('SyncthingGTK/et...', true, 3, '244333', true, 274346)
#7 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('SyncthingGTK/et...', true, 3, '244333', true)
#8 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('SyncthingGTK/et...', true, 3, '244314', true)
#9 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('SyncthingGTK/et...', true, 3, '244300', true)
#10 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('SyncthingGTK', true, 3, '196362', true)
#11 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, 279, true)
#12 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(193): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#13 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(155): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/rescan')
#14 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(223): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('rescan', '/rescan', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#15 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /volume1/web/nextcloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#17 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(145): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(NULL, NULL)
#21 /volume1/web/nextcloud/console.php(92): OC\Console\Application->run()
#22 /volume1/web/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/volume1/web/ne...')
#23 {main}

| 4181    | 26616 | 01:00:05     |

Exception while scanning: "files/1350ef4b35630a977ad51415961f46c8" is locked
#0 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php(650): OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/1350ef4b3...', 1)
#1 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Common->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#2 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#3 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php(583): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#4 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(140): OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('FileZillaPortab...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider))
#5 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(409): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanFile('FileZillaPortab...', 3, '219445', Object(OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry), true)
#6 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219445', true, 0)
#7 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219445', true)
#8 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219412', true)
#9 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219400', true)
#10 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '196329', true)
#11 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, 279, true)
#12 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(193): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#13 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(155): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/rescan')
#14 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(223): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('rescan', '/rescan', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#15 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#16 /volume1/web/nextcloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#17 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(145): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(NULL, NULL)
#21 /volume1/web/nextcloud/console.php(92): OC\Console\Application->run()
#22 /volume1/web/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/volume1/web/ne...')
#23 {main}

| 2248    | 14052 | 00:05:07     |

Exception while scanning: "files/333eabd174703963cdb13a2e343c9ef1" is locked
#0 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php(650): OC\Lock\DBLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/333eabd17...', 1)
#5 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(409): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanFile('FileZillaPortab...', 3, '219955', Object(OC\Files\Cache\CacheEntry), true)
#6 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(377): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->handleChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219955', true, 30915)
#7 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219955', true)
#8 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219842', true)
#9 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219459', true)
#10 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219415', true)
#11 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '219400', true)
#12 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(380): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('FileZillaPortab...', true, 3, '196329', true)
#13 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Cache/Scanner.php(311): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scanChildren('', true, 3, 279, true)
#14 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Utils/Scanner.php(193): OC\Files\Cache\Scanner->scan('', true, 3)
#15 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(155): OC\Files\Utils\Scanner->scan('/rescan')
#16 /volume1/web/nextcloud/apps/files/lib/Command/Scan.php(223): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->scanFiles('rescan', '/rescan', false, Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput), false)
#17 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(259): OCA\Files\Command\Scan->execute(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#18 /volume1/web/nextcloud/core/Command/Base.php(158): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#19 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(844): OC\Core\Command\Base->run(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#20 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(192): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand(Object(OCA\Files\Command\Scan), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#21 /volume1/web/nextcloud/3rdparty/symfony/console/Application.php(123): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun(Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput), Object(Symfony\Component\Console\Output\ConsoleOutput))
#22 /volume1/web/nextcloud/lib/private/Console/Application.php(145): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run(NULL, NULL)
#23 /volume1/web/nextcloud/console.php(92): OC\Console\Application->run()
#24 /volume1/web/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/volume1/web/ne...')
#25 {main}

| 2318    | 14297 | 00:05:07     |

@Andy64: I took the freedom of re-formatting your post: all message text showed up far too

#BIG :wink:

due to the hashes preceeding the lines

Thanks. I try this also, but without success…:grimacing:

1 Like

Are you using redis as file-locking cache? mysql (used by default) should work as well but there are a number of reports (File is locked - how to unlock) and it seems redis runs better.