Error Deleting File "xxxxx"

I’have install a Nexcloud server (v.12.0.2) install at my webhost, in this subdomain :
https://serveur.ctps.ca/index.php

So this linux server is host on my web provider.

I have a fiew Nexcloud client (v.2.3.2) running under windows 7/10.
The local synchronization work ok.

In the file management on the server, everything works well for several days. It may happen that after a while I receive the following message when I try to delete some directories or files on the server:
Error deleting file "XXXXX”.

The only solution I found 1 month ago was to completely reinstall my Nextcloud server, then it work fine for a while but, today I have the same problem again.
“Error deleting file”.

I understand that I have to go in maintenance mode ??? How do I do that if on my web host the only thing I have to connect is the Cpanel…

Nextcloud version 12.0.2
Operating system and version: Cloud Linux (install by softaculous on my webhost in a subdomain)
Apache or nginx version: Apache 2.4.27
PHP version 5.6

Softaculous installation de Nextcloud 12.0.2 :
Path : /home/ctpsca/serveur.ctps.ca
URL : https://serveur.ctps.ca
Admin URL : https://serveur.ctps.ca/index.php
Répertoire des données : /home/ctpsca/nextclouddatas
Admin Username : ctpsca
Admin Password : *********
Base de données MySQL : ctpsca_next793
Utilisateur MySQL : ctpsca_next793
Hôte MySQL : localhost
Mot de passe MySQL : ********
Update Notification : Enabled
Auto Upgrade : Disabled
Automated Backups : Disabled

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:
How do I output this file. Here is a jpg for now.

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):
How do I output this file. Here is a jpg for now.

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:
Where do I find this info ???

php

Sorry to hear you’re facing problems :slight_frown:

In order to help you as quickly as possible, before clicking Create Topic please provide as much of the following as you can (you can cut and paste this into your topic):

Nextcloud version (eg, 10.0.2):
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 16.04):
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25):
PHP version (eg, 5.6):

Can you reliably replicate it? (If so, please outline steps):

The output of your Nextcloud log in Admin > Logging:

The output of your config.php file in /path/to/nextcloud (make sure you remove any identifiable information!):

The output of your Apache/nginx/system log in /var/log/____:

Remember, this information may be requested if it isn’t supplied; for fastest response please provide as much as you can :heart: Feel free to use a pastebin service, otherwise log files can be indented with 4 spaces on each line to present them in a friendlier way on the forum.

I just add the info that I could fine by myself !

Tank’s for you support.

I you want I can give you my admin password so you go have a look by yourself ???

@JasonBayton

I see lots of locked files.

On Ubuntu the webserver log file is under /var/log/apache2/error.log and you can read it with the less command.

Here are similar topics:

… and more. See if your issue is resolved by any of those.

Do you know where that error.log could be locate on my sub-domain.

I have found this:

Citation
[21-Aug-2017 10:47:39 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12582912 bytes) in /home/ctpsca/serveur.ctps.ca/apps/password_policy/lists/list-8.php on line 65539
[21-Aug-2017 10:47:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12582912 bytes) in /home/ctpsca/serveur.ctps.ca/apps/password_policy/lists/list-8.php on line 65539

I see lots of locked files.
On Ubuntu the webserver log file is under /var/log/apache2/error.log and you can read it with the less command.

No idea sorry, I don’t know who your webhost is or how they’ve implemented your hosting.

It very much looks to me like you need more memory though:
Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12582912 bytes)