Error and support request

hello, I have a simillar issue, I can provide the necessary information also tell me what data I can need to show?
Best Regards.

Your post is missing any and all specific technical information. Thanks for your post, but please take a little time to get acquainted with the forum and make a stronger effort to troubleshoot. It is the least you can do when asking others to help you:

• Search your question as keywords on this forum. If you find something useful, link it directly into this post.
  • Search the internet using your issue as generic keywords. Specificity is king:
    • php modules missing Ubuntu Snap update
  • If you have an error message, repeat this process to search for your error on the forum and internet.
  • If you do not find an answer, you are likely using the wrong keywords. Try simplifying your search on the forum and internet even more.
    • nextcloud php modules missing
      Once you’ve done this you should be able to edit and update your post with specific technical information we can use to help you.
  • Check Nextcloud admin documentation

Edit and update your post to include:

• Direct Links to any useful info pages, posts and other info you find.
  • Add screenshots to your post for context
  • If you have large log files to attach you can link to a pastebin
  • Fill out our support form and add into your post.

These are the exact same steps we volunteers will be following to help you! So, get to it!