Does nextcloud support breakpoint continuation?

Nextcloud version : 23.0.3
Operating system and version (eg, Ubuntu 20.04) : CentOS 7.6
Apache or nginx version (eg, Apache 2.4.25) : nginx 1.22.1
PHP version (eg, 7.4) : 7.4

When I use the web page to upload files, once I refresh, the file upload process is broken.

So my questions are:

1. Does nextcloud 23.0.3 currently support breakpoint transfer?

2. Does the latest version of nextcloud support breakpoints?

3. Is there an API that supports breakpoint transfer?

hi @wangyu welcome to the forum :handshake:

you are missing the required support template. Please fill this form out and edit into your post.

This will give us the technical info and logs needed to help you in case the machine in question in spitting out errors! Since you’ve provided zero technical details it is impossible to help you as-is. Thanks.

Please use the search - lot of issues have been discussed already

@wwe , I edit my question.

I’m not aware of the term “breakpoint transfer” I assume you want the upload to continue once you refresh Nextcloud website. I don’t think it is possible with Nextcloud. You can use client or WebDAV to upload files independent from the browser.

@wwe ,Can webDav provide the function of file continual transfer from disconnect position?I followed this website: Basic APIs — Nextcloud 14 Developer Manual 14 documentation and only checked that there is a function for uploading and downloading , I did not find that webdav provides the function of file continual transfer from disconnect position

Nextcloud 14 is “little” aged… please use latest docs

WebDAV is a protocol. I think “resuming up-/downloads” is more a function of a webserver. I’m not aware of this functionality… Nextcloud works well with common webserver applications like Apache and Nginx - maybe this applications provide an option - maybe with some additional modules.