Collabora CODE running on same server

what do you use for ${CODE_URL} if you installed collabora via nextcloud hub? I have a feeling that my installation doesnā€™t like wopi_url and public_wopi_url having the same value.

Sadly there is not really much documentation on how to configure richdocuments via occ, and even that tool is acting up.

hello @UltraBlack I split you question into separate topic - for specific issues please always create new topic and reference important sources. Please explain you setup according to required support template.

If you talking about built-in CODE there is dedicated radio button, if you happen to run CODE on the same server itā€™s similar to aio you can look at the setup there.

Iā€™ve already posted a similar topic to the github issues, but itā€™s kinda stuck right now. Iā€™m not using the AIO image since thatā€™s kinda awful, and Iā€™m really just looking for some info on the relatively small richdocuments config, not some general support. Weā€™ve already covered most things on github

Hi, I would be interested what you find awful about it?

I tried to set it up on my local network to publish it later when I was fully done, but itā€™s so managed that you cannot do that properly. I ended up seemingly having to test on prod, which I was not comfortable with so I ditched the image entirely.

Iā€™d still like some info on the richdocuments config though :wink:

You could have used a different subdomain or domain for testing but anyway

thatā€™s a pain to set up as I have to go to the DNS admin panel, add the domain, generate an ssl cert, ā€¦
Iā€™m not doing that.

Could I please instead get some info on the richdocuments config?

AIO would have generated the ssl cert for you automatically but anyway

Thank you for the info, szaimen. Is there a suitable solution to the question regarding information about ā€˜richdocumentsā€™ configuration?