Can't change the Quota of the user - neither in the Web Interface nor with the occ command

Hello!

Since I updated to Nextcloud 24.07 I can no longer change the quota and it is currently set to 0 B, which is why I get the message that my Nextcloud is full and can no longer be synchronized.

I have tried to change the quota both as admin via the web interface and via the command

sudo -u www-data php occ user:setting USERNAME files quota 500GB

, both without success. With the web interface it jumps directly back to the value 0B as soon as I click somewhere else on it.

Have any of you had a similar problem since the update or know what the cause might be? The only thing that might be a little unusual with my Nextcloud is that it runs on a 32 bit system.

Many thanks in advance!

Nextcloud version 24.07
Operating system and version Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS (32 bit)
PHP version Version: 8.0.10

The output of your Nextcloud log in **Admin > Logging**:

Nothing since the problem occured.

Does it produce any output from occ?

Same problem here after upgrade to NC 24.07 (Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS 4.14.150-odroidxu4).
Only an unlimited quota works. As soon as an attempt is made to set a limit for a user, this causes a 0B contingent.

sounds like 32-bit issue. could be similar type conversion issue as in

support for 32-bit on NC24 is expected but there might be some “action at distance” where some updated component introduces issues - I would recommend to change towards 64-bit.