- Created AWS account
- Activated Amazon S3 Drive (3 month free, 70 € / year, unlimited storage)
- Created a bucket “ncbackupxyz”
- Followed this manual to create “Access Key ID” and “Secret Access Key” without using IAM Users: http://www.cloudberrylab.com/blog/how-to-find-your-aws-access-key-id-and-secret-access-key-and-register-with-cloudberry-s3-explorer/
- Configured External Storage with the values above: No connection
- Configured External Storage with these values (bucket “ncbackupxyztest” which does not exist on Amazon S3 Drive) it works.
Can anyone explain me this?