AiO on unraid: Moving the default volumes?

Is there a way to change the nextcloud-aio-mastercontainer location (in unRAID)?

I see that you are setting a volume of that name to point to /mnt/docker-aio-config inside the container. However, if I change that value, I get the error It seems like you did not attach the 'nextcloud_aio_mastercontainer' volume to the mastercontainer?.
The default location of the volumes is an issue for me, since unRAID uses a BTRFS vDisk by default. The AIO and other volumes would be stored inside that, making it very hard for me to access. Currently, I am trying to restore an old backup, but cannot move the folders into a place where AIO can find them and pick up on the existing installation.

See here and here.

No. Usually I point at GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: 📦 The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance. but not sure if this is possible on unraid

Thanks. I don’t think that’s possible on unRAID.

I’ll kepp trying. At the moment AIO doesn’t even recognize the existing installation in the default volume locations. It thinks it needs to create a new instance. Sadly, I didn’t know about backups via AIO and hadn’t created one, but only backed up the raw volumes, thinking AIO would recognize them like any other Docker container does and just use them and with them the old installation.

Hi friends,
Today I installed Nextcloud AIO on unraid for the first time, after using Linuxserver’s Nexcloud docker app for a few years.

Can someone please help me find the folder paths of the Nextcloud AIO containers?

I would like to configure the config.php file and other files, but I don’t know how to find all the newly installed Nexcloud AIO containers, since they are not installed in the appdata folder.

See GitHub - nextcloud/all-in-one: 📦 The official Nextcloud installation method. Provides easy deployment and maintenance with most features included in this one Nextcloud instance.

1 Like